What do our current gatherings look like?
Mercy Hill is currently gathering outside at our building on Sundays at 9:30am and anyone is welcome to join! Our outdoor gatherings are weather permitting, but we will still gather at the building either way at that same time.
Please contact Mercy Hill's Admin for information on any of these gatherings: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to plan for if I come to the building?
As we look forward to the connections of corporate worship at our building, please keep these considerations in mind if you plan to attend the gathering at the building:
- These gatherings do involve risk. Be aware that by participating you are accepting risks on behalf of your own household and taking responsibility to limit risks towards others who participate.
- Please, stay home if you’re sick, or showing any signs of sickness.
- Follow the social distancing guidelines: please be conscientious to maintain proper distancing with others.
- The Indiana State Department of Health recommends the use of face masks, and we encourage people to wear them while they are moving inside the building. They are not needed while sitting down during a service.
- Bathrooms will be open for use, but their sanitation cannot be guaranteed.
- We welcome the opportunity for fellowship and conversation together, but please use the outside areas (parking lot and lawn) before and after the meeting for this purpose.
What are we doing as a church?
During this time we will likely be in situations to practice radical love to others. During crises, the church has always led the way in sacrifice, others-centeredness and love. Please start praying and asking the Spirit to lead you and guide you. How would he lead you to care for our neighbors, to start works that bless our towns, and to continue creatively building up His church!
The Spirit will lead us!
We join together and proclaim:
“We believe and trust in God the Father Almighty
We believe and trust in Jesus Christ, his Son
We believe and trust in the Holy Spirit
We believe and trust in the three in One”